TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0948036310

From: "Erin L. Cooper" <>
Subject: TMG-L: Help with Genealogy/Journal Narrative report
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 10:25:10 -0500

Hi. I just got TMG v.4. I've never used TMG before (I've always used FTM) and I just transferred all of my data to TMG. I've been trying to generate the Genealogy/Journal (Narrative) report for several hours without success. Can anyone tell me what I might need to do differently. I've followed the instructions in the manual. When I generate the report it comes up with a single blank page and does not appear to generate any error messages. I'm very frustrated trying to print out my information. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks.

This thread: