TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0948066071

From: "Jeff Miller" <>
Subject: RE: TMG-L: PDA question, TMG DOS
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 18:41:11 -0500

>>That's an interesting idea which I must try. I wonder whether, with a
WinCE DOS emulator, one could run TMG for DOS. Has anyone tried?<<

Yes, I tried.
The memory situation wasn't right.
TMG DOS gave an error message saying it wanted some different foxpro files
installed and to request them from Wholly Genes.
When I contacted WG, they said the older foxpro files were no longer
available/supported.

Jeff