TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0948130964

From: Gary Ruppert <>
Subject: Re: TMG-L: Another wish
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 12:42:44 -0500 (EST)

M. J. said:
Also a key on the toolbar to print what is on the screen as is -
especially the Person View & the Family View screens.
Thanks.

Dear M. J.:

Have you tried the Capture function? It is found under Tools and is
available, I believe in all views. When selected, it will ask for a
destination file, then presents you with a box which you can manuever
as you like to copy (or capture) a part or all of the visible screen.
You can then print it or alter it as you like. I have used this
feature to save the Accent color scheme and print it out. Saves me the
trouble of figuring out which color scheme correlates with which flag.

Good Luck

Gary
Baltimore