TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0948222868

From: Bud Dorr <>
Subject: Re: TMG-L: Re: FAmily Group Sheet - Wish List + Me Too
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 14:14:28 -0500

Perhaps I'm not understanding this. If most of my living relations don't care,
or want their information to be published, then I am to artificially "kill them
off" so that their information appears? Set their living flag to N? I'd prefer
to have the flag "tell the truth" and use another flag called "publish" which
one can set to Y or N. Of course I realize that doing this will have no effect
on anything as it stands now, because the reports aren't set up that way. Are
there any other ramifications to artificially setting the living flag?

Bud Dorr