TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0948245212

From: <>
Subject: Re: TMG-L: Spouse Data
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 17:26:52 -0800

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000 16:16:11 -0500 Lee Hoffman/KY <>
writes:
> wrote:
> >How do I get the full entry on spouses to print on a descendancy
> narrative
> >chart?
>
> I assume by "full entry" that you mean to include the data on the
> spouse
> (other than just the marriage data). If so, the answer is, you
> can't. The
> Descendancy Narrative report was not designed to included it.
>
> You can get the spouse's data in the Genealogy Narrative/Journal
> report.
>
> Hope this helps -

> Lee Hoffman/KY

True, but only if they had issue. Souse events will not print for
childless couples even when 'include spouse events' is checked.

Jay

Jay A. Nellis
Rockford, IL USA

Those who give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety

deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin