TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0948305394

From: <>
Subject: Re: TMG-L: Advice on source citations needed
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 13:09:54 EST

Having been working on my wife's English ancestors, I definitely agree
that neither Mills or Lackey fits those particular records. I've been trying
to fit sources into those predetermined categories and find that many of them
don't work well.
Is there any likelihood that non-U.S. source standards will be added to
either Mills or Lackey? For many of us in the U.S., our foreign ancestors
are not many generations removed and comprise the bulk of the records that we
are looking for.
Berny Gaarsoe