TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0948311156

From: "Stuart Armstrong" <>
Subject: TMG-L: Royal Bastards
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 12:45:56 -0700

Elizabeth Shown Mills wrote:

>should we mention to Hugh the "Royal Bastards" -- i.e., Descendants of
>the Illegitimate Sons and Daughters of the Kings of Britain <g> -- which
>have the toughest proof standards of any American lineage society?

I think I'm descended from a Royal Bastard!

I don't know how to prove the link or even prove the possibility or impossibility the supposed event, and no one else seems to want to discuss it. How do I contact this society?

Whew! In any other context "I'm descended from a Royal Bastard" would be quite a statement!

Stuart Armstrong
mail to:
web page: http://cgi.aros.net/~stuarta