TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0948372688

From: "Emery C. Daly" <>
Subject: TMG-L: Pick list columns
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 07:51:28 -0500

Has anyone ever had their pick list columns rearrange by themselves? I have
noticed a couple of occasions where the birth date appears to the left of
the name or where the # sign is in the left column. After shutting down TMG
and restarting the columns go back to normal.
If this is a feature I would like to know how to do it consciously!
Emery
Emery C. Daly
90 Derek Drive see my web site at
Tolland, CT 06084 http://home.earthlink.net/~emerydaly/