TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0948485835

From: Arne Langås <>
Subject: TMG-L: Re: Wish list
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 21:17:15 +0100

Mike James wrote
[snip]
> 3. Make Multimedia exhibits a one-to-many relationship, so that I don't have
> to enter the same info for each person in that group photo.

I agree on this one. Could some kind of an "image map" have been a solution? You open a photo, let's say a picture showing a school class. On this photo, you make "hot spots" with references to persons. By clicking on a person, you should have been able to enter his/her person view. Could this have been a posibility?
Yours
Arne Langås