TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0948553744

From: "Leif B. Kristensen" <>
Subject: Re: TMG-L: Win 2000 Compatibility
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 16:09:04 +0100

On Sat, 22 Jan 2000 07:17:14 -0600, "Sohn, Bruce" <>
wrote:

>Is TMG compatible with Win 2000? I am preparing to upgrade in a couple
>months and want to ensure TMG will run.

I've run TMG on my laptop with Win2000 (build 2037) for a couple of
months now. TMG runs well with one exception: Visual Chartform, which
for some reason bombs out as soon as I try to build a diagram. I look
forward to get the official release of Windows 2000, when I will wipe
the system clean and reinstall everything. I hope that will fix the
problem.

I also believe that if any consistent problem should happen to arise
running TMG under Win 2000, Bob V. and Wholly Genes will have them fixed
rather quickly, as we soon shall expect a lot of TMG users converting to
that platform.

regards,
--
Leif Biberg Kristensen | Network Manager,
Nils Kirkeruds vei 8 B | PC and Genealogy Addict