TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0948557169

From: "Bob Bass" <>
Subject: Re: TMG-L: Win 2000 Compatibility
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 11:06:09 -0500

I believe this incompatibility is due to something done by M$. It is my
understanding that W2000 is an extension of WinNT not Win95/98. This
problem, I suspect, that prevents VCF from running on WinNT later than
service pack 3. The same problem exist when running Deed-Mapper on WinNT at
certain scales.

bob bass