TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0948557928

From: "Leif B. Kristensen" <>
Subject: Re: TMG-L: reading old data
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 17:18:48 +0100

On Sat, 22 Jan 2000 01:46:28 +0100, "Leif B. Kristensen"
<> wrote:

>As an aside: My great goal is having people citing me as an "authority"
>on genealogical matters regarding lower Telemark a couple of hundred
>years from now. How do I proceed?

There are times when I clearly should stay away from the computer --
usually late at Friday night, after more beers than I care to count ...

regards,
--
Leif Biberg Kristensen | Network Manager,
Nils Kirkeruds vei 8 B | PC and Genealogy Addict