TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0948594909

From: "Virginia Basken" <>
Subject: Re: TMG-L: Mills Templates
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 21:35:09 -0500

Hi all,
As a related comment on sources, I have gotten the sense that most folks
enter a source (such as a book or periodical) only once, and place such
further information as page numbers, etc. in the CD. Also, that when one
idendifies a repository, it's only done once, and all sources that are
located at that repository are linked to that repository on the master
repository list. Does this method work out, and if not, what might be the
pitfalls?
I am a newbie at TMG and am trying to figure out the most efficient way of
handling these tools, so I have been following this thread with avid
interest.
Any suggestions are most welcome.
Ginny

http://www.bearclaws.basken.com