TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0948654530

From: <>
Subject: Re: TMG-L: Wish list-Selection order
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 14:08:50 EST

Emery wrote:
> I would like to see the selection order for options in the various lists
> to be as consistent as possible.

I agree. Some menus/lists have exit near the top and edit farther down,
while others reverse that. Since edit and exit look the same at a glance, it
would be very helpful to have them in similar places in every menu/list.
Another thought I've had is that it would be nice to have exit in red (or
another standout color). Several times I've exited from a window when I
meant to edit something.

Fran Anderson