TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0948768135

From: "Floyd & Sarah Della Corte" <>
Subject: TMG-L: Using a generic Ancestral File source
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 20:42:15 -0600

Some problems have developed in attempting to make a generic Ancestral File
entry. First I put angle brackets around Compiler and
Title to keep them from printing. I then entered the title of the Family
Group Sheet and AFN numbers into the Citation Detail, in that order.

When I print a One Generation Report, using George King's useful
report, the Endnotes/Footnotes print as I want them to except in one
instance where "unknown compiler" and "Ancestral File" print. All
have referenced the same source number. Why the one discrepancy? In
another instance, the Citation Detail does not print in the Endnote, while
it prints in the others where entered.

Another thing I do not understand is that when I enter the FGS and AFN
numbers into the citation detail they print in the reverse order of
their entry.

Can tell me what I've done wrong?

Sarah J. Della Corte