TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0948822042

From: <>
Subject: TMG-L: Questions
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 12:40:42 EST

1. How does one designate a given memo to become a footnote; endnote, or
something else.
2.How does one get "note tag" with memo information to appear in a chosen
chronological spot in a narrative report. I would have thought judicious use
of sort dates would do it but it doesn't seem to work that way.
3. I am using the Begeman system for census info. When I print out an
individual Report for a given census I want to place a comment or an
identifying note after each family listed. I know I can do it via my word
procesor but is there a way to do that inside TMG.
4. When I choose the Narrative brand of individual report for census data,
nothing prints- What gives-Dale