TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0948944065

From: Lee Hoffman/KY <>
Subject: Re: TMG-L: finishing internal exhibit.
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 22:34:25 -0500

wrote:
>The square screen I mentioned in the person view is a rectangle at the end of
>the parents of the individual at the bottom of the screen. Pat

After I sent my message, I got to wondering if that is what you meant.
Have you entered any Surety Values for Sources that you have cited
documenting those parents. This box is where those Surety Values will be
displayed. This assumes that you have the Surety Values set to be
displayed. If you have the Format set to show the age of the person in the
Age comlun of the Tag Box, select Format=>Surety or Age column from the top
menu of the Person View. This will toggle the screen to change which is
displayed in the right column of the Tag Box. Select the same option to
change it back if you desire that display.

Hope this helps -

Lee Hoffman/KY
E-mail:
TMG Tips: <http://www.tmgtips.com>;