TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0949090704

From: JH&K Whitehead <>
Subject: Re: TMG-L: Print to screen
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 12:18:24 -0800

"Sharyn L. Marang Dana" wrote:

> Can not print to screen or directly to printer on some reports (mainly
> FGS), can some one help or should I contact Tech Support?

Sharyn,
Have you checked how many fonts you have installed? TMG (and any other FoxPro
program) will only look at the first 250 or so fonts (alphabetically,) and if it
doesn't find the specified font, will use a substitute - often not an appropriate
one. Sometimes installing new software pushes some of TMG's fonts past the
cutoff. If this is your problem, reducing the number of fonts below 250 should
fix it.

John Whitehead