TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0949106036

From: David Murray <>
Subject: TMG-L: Reports - Excluding a sensitive individual
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 00:33:56 +0000

I wonder whether anyone can suggest a way around the following problem.

I have recently come into contact with a group of people descended from one
of the key men in my family files. I do not want, however, to commence our
relationship with, "By the way, did you know that your grandma had an
illegitimate half-brother?" I would therefore like, for the present, to be
able exclude from my report prints (especially the indented descendancy
chart, which I like to use as a concise one-page summary) all reference to
that individual and the parent's liaison with his mother.

I know, of course, how to exclude text from memos, etc., but how would I
exclude a person in total? Or will I just have to remove him manually
after printing to a file?

- David Murray -