TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0949175625

From: Lee Hoffman/KY <>
Subject: Re: TMG-L: Report design challenge
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 14:53:45 -0500

David Murray wrote:
>I want to print out a report of all the members of a family who are
>recorded in my data-base as having left wills. Because most of these
>entries have sources entered (usually the relevant county record office, or
>the published index volume) I also want to list the source.
>I cannot find any means of designing a report which includes columns for:
>Tag Type

The List of Citations report will give what you want although not
necessarily in the format that you want. If your wills are reported in
Will Tags, then use a focus of:
Linked Event: Tag Type Label Equals [?] END

and enter WILL when requested.

The List of Events report will give all but the Source in the forat that
you note above.

Hope this helps -

Lee Hoffman/KY
TMG Tips: <>;