TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0949175625

From: Lee Hoffman/KY <>
Subject: Re: TMG-L: Report design challenge
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 14:53:45 -0500

David Murray wrote:
>I want to print out a report of all the members of a family who are
>recorded in my data-base as having left wills. Because most of these
>entries have sources entered (usually the relevant county record office, or
>the published index volume) I also want to list the source.
>
>I cannot find any means of designing a report which includes columns for:
>
>Name
>Year
>Tag Type
>Memo
>Source

The List of Citations report will give what you want although not
necessarily in the format that you want. If your wills are reported in
Will Tags, then use a focus of:
Linked Event: Tag Type Label Equals [?] END

and enter WILL when requested.

The List of Events report will give all but the Source in the forat that
you note above.

Hope this helps -

Lee Hoffman/KY
E-mail: