TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0949252723

From: "Arthur E. Hutchinson" <>
Subject: Re: TMG-L: Death Date Missing in Person & Tree View
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 12:18:43 -0500

Connie - I've found the same/similar condition when I've merged people.
Sometimes, to have a event tag associated with the resultant person act
REALLY "primary" after a merge, it helps to make it not primary, then
re-mark it primary. (Although, sometimes the problem just goes away - for
no reason that is remarkable.) A similar peculiar condition is when the
living flag is manually changed to "N" (i.e., with no death event) and the
age at death under the box is calculated as if the date of death is the
present date. That one also eventually "just goes away." Believe many of
these things cure themselves upon reopening of TMG. Sorry, I can be of no
direct help.
Art Hutchinson