TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0949253691

From: Elizabeth Tilton <>
Subject: Re: TMG-L: Reports - Excluding a sensitive individual
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 09:34:51 -0800

Many thanks to Cliff and Lee for their replies to my query about how to
change the primary parent designation to non-primary, that is to get the
names into the tag box from their place at the bottom of the screen. Now
that I have got the knack of it, I can spiff up my database by locating
primary parent-candidates as non-primary parent candidates so they do not
print in reports.

For this purpose I have been using the Association tag for parent
candidates to whom I do not necessarily want to make a primary commitment
but I want to have them on my screen. That method has not been entirely
satisfactory to me since I usually use the Association tag for other data.

I don't know that anyone else is interested in this particular situation
but then who knows.

Thanks again.

Elizabeth Tilton