TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0949348058

From: Karla Huebner <>
Subject: Re: TMG-L: Last-Word Evidence
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 14:47:38 -0500

Berny,

Fear not, most of it will repeat sooner or later. Or you can always ask for
something to be explained again. I read all the messages but save only a
few since I know topics will re-emerge.

Karla

Message text written by INTERNET:
> My question about all of the emails is the following: If I were to
see
what has been discussed over the last six months or the last year, would I
find the same questions and responses appearing some time ago and the
current
messages are largely repeats or are most of these questions about entirely
new concerns. If the same topics eventually repeat themselves, I would
have
some hope of being able to get to the point where I could just quickly
speed
read the response and move on without needing to save it. But so far,
there
seems to be so much valuable information every day, I have not seen that
light at the end of what appears to be a very long tunnel.
After just a few weeks of saving messages, I can see that I'm going to
end up with a huge amount of information that I could spend most of my time

trying to understand and never get to using the program to test some of
these
issues myself (I know it's a bit of an exaggeration, but the volume of
daily
email is incredible).

Berny Gaarsoe

<