TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-01 > 0949349255

From: "Ken Nelson" <>
Subject: Re: TMG-L: Lots of narrative text
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 15:07:35 -0500

Although I am not sure there will be agreement as to what the BEST method
for including narrative is, one method I have used is the anecdote tag. You
type your narrative into a memo. One of my frustrations with that way of
doing it however is that you lose all the formatting you would have in a
word processor, or at least you have to do it in harder ways. I wonder if
you could use a word file as an exhibit???