TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-02 > 0951234577

From: "Steve Everley" <>
Subject: TMG-L: Windows 2000 & TMG
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 09:49:37 -0600

Windows 2000 helpful hint...

Now that Windows 2000 is out there is a nice program on
Microsoft's Web site to check your system BEFORE you do the
update to 2000. This program lets you know what on your
system is <and/or> is not compatible both hardware and
software BEFORE you do the actual install. On my system,
TMG passed the test and was not reported as one of the
software packages that was not compatible. Good News.
However given my particular system hardware and software
configuration, LOTS of other issues need to be looked at
before I actually would install it....!!!! Everyone's
system will be different so check this out.

This is a 2.2meg file which you can download and run on your
system to give you a report <printout or save as .txt file
for future reference> about YOUR individual system and
specifics you might have to deal with.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/

Click on Downloads

Click on Windows 2000 Readiness Analyzer < Follow
Instructions >