TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-03 > 0953506605

From: "Janis Gilmore" <>
Subject: TMG-L: Diane's census program
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 17:56:45 -0500

Diane (or other),

I apologize for being hopelessly mired right at the outset.

I set up the CEN-ENUM and CEN-HEAD tags.

I then entered an unrelated individual, whom I named
Given: US
Surname: Census
So I have an individual, named US Census.

Now am I supposed to next create a mother, named
Given: State
Surname: Census
?

Or am I supposed to create a mother named
Given: Missouri
Surname: Census

And then Missouri Census has children 1790, 1800, 1810, etc?

I would like to give this a try. I have been over and over the instructions,
but am obviously misinterpreting something.

Thanks for any help.

Janis