TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-05 > 0959625439

From: Lee Hoffman/KY <>
Subject: [TMG-L:] Re: TMG-L: Automated Relatedness Calculation
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 14:37:19 -0400

wrote:
>Thanks for the information on how you use the flags. I am awaiting my
>version of TMG and reading the lists in the meantime. I have been saving
>good ideas on how to use the program so that when it gets here, and I learn
>how to use it, I can try some of these things. It looks like this post will
>go in the file. I like the idea alot. Thanks. Sure would like to see other
>posts like this that show great ways to use certain features.

If you haven't visited the TMG Tips website (URL below), you might take a
look. There is a lot of interest to both new and more-experienced users.
There are also articles about various flag and accent usage there. Look
over the whole site as there are many pages whith lots of tips.

Lee Hoffman/KY
E-mail:
TMG Tips: <http://www.tmgtips.com>;