TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-06 > 0960929270

From: "Nathan Silver" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Problem with UFT to TMG
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 16:47:50 -0400

You might check with tech support, or perhaps Lee knows. The way these
dates display after the import process may be dependent on an option
selected in the import wizard. I no longer have a UFT database to play
with, so I can't get that far into the import wizard to check. As I recall,
there are several options for the importation of tags and dates. Might be
worth looking into.

Nate Silver