TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-06 > 0961952350

From: Jim Rader <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] test duplicate postings
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 09:59:10 -0700

I sent the test to both addresses and only received one copy from the list. Could
those of you who receive duplicates be subscribed twice ?

--
1. I am trying to collect ALL DESCENDANTS of Casper Rader (Roetter) 1732-1812

2. I am also collecting ALL people in the world with names like
Rader/Rotter/Roder/etc. Additional information on these families can be found on
the Rader Genealogy Home Page (http://www.rader.org).