TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-08 > 0965707267

From: "William Roberts" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] LDS data
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 00:01:07 -0400

Look at page 44 of the manual. If you use an ancestor of "ID equals 123"
you may get all of the siblings and their descendants and wifes also.

Myrnice

Terry Reigel wrote on Monday, August 07, 2000 10:23 PM

snip...

> There are at least two solutions. First, if person #123 has an ancestor in
your file (say Id # 456) , use the filter "Descendants of Id # 456". Then
add spouses.

> A second way is to use a temporary flag. Create a flag, say Temp, with
values N and Y (N, or no, being the default. Then use the List of People to
set the Flag Temp to Y for "ID equals 123" and add descendants. Then, make a
second pass with the List of People report to create your new data set with
a filter of "Temp flag
> equals Y" and add spouses.
>
> If I've misunderstood your problem, or this is clear as mud, please ask
again.

> Terry Reigel

This thread: