TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-08 > 0965846839

From: Ted Meikle <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] LDS data
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 13:47:19 -0500

I am LDS and have in the past spent a lot of time trying to better set up TMG to work with LDS data. This is an area that IMHO opinion needs some work, but my focus on it is on-again-off-again as I find time and energy. Joan, please feel free to e-mail me directly.

Also, I would be very interested in having a group of TMG users who could share their collective wisdom on making TMG work with LDS data and issues. Joan, have you heard from others? If there are any of you out there, please e-mail me privately, and I will let those of you who respondl know what kind of interest I find.

Ted Meikle

Joan Thomas wrote:

> Is there a LDS out there using TMG? I have some LDS questions pertinent to my files that I need help with. I am a new user of TMG and suffering a learning curve.
>
> Also, have been trying for 2 days to create a new dataset to share with another researcher, but have not been able to get what I'm after. I want a 3 generation file, including spouses. Sounds simple, but I can't seem to do it. I was able to get the 3 generations of descendants, but spouse on the first person only.
>
> Any suggestions would be most welcome.
>
> Joan Thomas
> Aloha OR

This thread: