TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-08 > 0965892442

From: Carol Hall <>
Subject: [TMG] Keep names lower case?
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 00:27:22 -0700 (PDT)

Often as I am entering data (especially from secondary sources), there are
listings of children whose names were unknown --
"child," "infant," "son," "daughter," "twin." I enter them in TMG just
like that -- lowercase -- so it doesn't appear that this was the child's
name. And, in case anyone thinks it would be foolish to make the mistake,
I have come across at least one person whose given name was "Childs."

When I generate a descendency narrative, the words are capitalized. Is
there any setting I haven't found yet that would maintain the case of the
"names."?

Thanks.

Carol Hall

This thread: