TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-08 > 0965941004

From: Carol Hall <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Keep names lower case?
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 13:56:44 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 10 Aug 2000 wrote:

> Carol Hall asked:
> > When I generate a descendency narrative, the words are capitalized. Is
> > there any setting I haven't found yet that would maintain the case of the
> > "names."?
>
> Under Options 2 of the Descendancy Narrative report definition, there are
> several choices for capitalization of names. You may have "All Caps" checked
> when you want either "No Caps" or "Surname Caps".

It is set at "No Caps." But, in the report I just generated, I get:

--------------------
John Barber Jr was born on 29 Nov 1749 in Simsbury, Connecticut. He
married Elizabeth Case, daughter of Capt. Josiah Case. He died in 1825.

Elizabeth Case was born in 1752. She died in 1817.
Children of John Barber Jr. and Elizabeth Case were as follows:
i.Infant was born in 1774.
ii.Elizabeth (Betsey) was born in 1775. She married
Roswell Barber, son of Daniel Barber and Martha Phelps.

Carol Hall

This thread: