TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-08 > 0965951408

From: "Darrell A. Martin" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Keep names lower case?
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 18:50:08 -0500

At 04:19 PM 08/10/2000 -0700, Carol Hall wrote:

[snip]

>Can I globally change names? Or do I have to generate a picklist for each
>of these unnamed children and change them by hand?
>
>Carol Hall

Hi, Carol:

I don't even own the program yet, but bashful I'm not either. If the program itself doesn't do global changes (and if it does I am sure another list member will tell you), try John Cardinal's utility. By all accounts it's a real whiz-bang. See:

http://sites.netscape.net/johncardinal/TMG/default.htm

for more information, including the great "donorware" idea. I have heard of the Jimmy Fund for years, being raised as a Red Sox fan, and it has a very good reputation.

Darrell

Darrell A. Martin
no longer proud to have been a Vermonter
but still proud of my Vermont roots
currently in exile in Addison, Illinois

This thread: