TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-08 > 0965955372

From: Carol Hall <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Keep names lower case?
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 17:56:12 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 10 Aug 2000, John Cardinal wrote:

> Carol,
>
> To expand on what Darrell said, my TMG Utility program has a Find and
> Replace feature that can be used to change "infant" to "an infant". You
> should use its "Log Only" feature to "audition" the change to make sure you
> change the right names.
>
> Overall, I am not sure that this is the best approach, but I don't have a
> better idea!

Thanks John. Actually, I had just recently started from scratch (again!),
so there weren't too many to change. 30 or so, I think, which I could pull
up in a new picklist generated by a "List of People." Took me about 10
minutes, so it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. If I tried it on my
previous database, I would definitely need your utility!

Carol Hall

This thread: