TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-08 > 0967294602

From: "beth" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] #43/Insufficient memory and Scandisk questions
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 08:56:42 -0400

Frank,

Regarding your comment..

"I have attempted to keep it updated but I think many of you know that MS
has issued many many patches to Win 95 and finding out which ones you
absolutely do need is a problem-- Let alone dealing with the ones that you
might need."

Have you tried the Windows Update site? I have W98, but maybe it works
for W95 users as well. Go to this page;

http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/

and click on Product Updates. Your computer will be examined to see
whether any updates, appropriate for your operating system, are available.
What I like is that the list is broken up into categories - Critical, Picks
of the Month, Recommended, Additional Windows Features and Device Drivers.
If you choose to download anything, close any open applications and disable
Norton Auto-Protect, first.

maybe it's worth a try...regards, beth

This thread: