TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-09 > 0968273554

From: "Rae Jean Hay" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Point of Reference [UFT]
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 15:52:34 -0500

I did transfer to TMG after long time usage of another program.... and
maybe, just maybe this is the difference..... I did so by choice. I
transferred to TMG after using Roots II through UFT 2.9 - I did not feel I
HAD to change programs, I wanted to change to TMG. It was the correct
decision for me and it was made under different circumstances... UFT was
still there and all thought it would continue. Hopefully, TMG will soon
become your program of choice.

Rae Jean in Memphis

From: K. G. <>
: What if Bob Velke got hit by a bus or WhollyGenes went broke
: and YOU had to transfer your genealogy database to another progrem???

This thread: