TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-09 > 0968281535

From: "fran jacobowitz" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Point of Reference
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 19:05:35 -0400

Some of us who have never used any program but TMG really enjoyed the
exchanges about source and repository. I certainly did. For me, I learned
things about the program, about improving my own genealogical skills, and
about record keeping.

Yes, it would be nice if UFT'ers put it in the subject line so it's easy to
delete -- but even if they don't -- keep those cards and letters coming.
You never know where the answer to a question that's been in your mind might
come from. And, there are plenty of questions about TMG from TMG only users
that I delete because I'm just not interested.

This is an open forum for the exchange of ideas about how to use a
particular software program. Sometimes we have other enlightening
discussions (like the very long thread about typefaces -- or marriage -- or
others) that don't really have to do with TMG -- but they are a part of the
topic of genealogy, and interesting enough so that some people respond.

If you don't want to read it, just delete. Oh, it takes five more minutes,
but that's the price of the open exchange of ideas.