TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-09 > 0968530109

Subject: Re: [TMG] Re: Copious Ancestors
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 16:08:29 EDT

writes:

<< Even with the Oct 1899 birthdate, the child was not born out of
wedlock! It was legitimate, since you g-grandmother and g-grandfather were
married in May. Now it is most likely that the child was conceived out of
wedlock. >>
Frank,
I guess that is what I should have stated. When my cousin married a few
months before her child was born, everyone said it was a good thing her great
grandmother was dead, since she would have had a fit. Then one day, I
realize that Great granny was pregnant when she got married, which made me
take a closer look at the data.
Teresa

This thread: