TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-12 > 0976980944

From: "Al Boswell" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Re: Research Log
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 08:35:44 -0700

Kevin
I have missed some of this thread so I may be off base. Have you thought of
putting the source name in the keyword field. Then you could do a list of
tasks where keyword contains source name. That would give you all the tasks
associated with that keyword. If you fill in the compleated date when the
task is done than you could filter for those tasks that were not completed
in a specific source.
Al