TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2000-12 > 0977373278

From: Lee Hoffman <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Exhibit Multiple Usage
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 23:34:38 -0500

Alan McCulley wrote:
>Is there any way to import an image once and reference it many times without
>having to go through exhibit logs and filters.
>
>An example I have is to scan a photo of a dual headstone (two persons names
>on the same headstone)and reference it on BOTH of the individuals to which
>it refers. This would be opposed to importing it twice and showing it as an
>exhibit for each of the persons separately. I also have family reunion
>photos that I would want to reference up to thirty times - once for each
>individual in the photograph.

You cannot import an _internal_ Exhibit and reference it more than once.
But you may reference _External_ image files as often as you wish. The
only thing to keep in mind is that External Exhibits are _not_ included as
part of the normal TMG Backup and thus you would need to do a separate
backup of any External Exhibits.

Hope this helps -

Lee Hoffman/KY
E-mail: