TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2001-01 > 0978504123

From: "Astrid Kranzbuhler" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] OTD Version 1.5 Build 0
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 17:42:03 +1100

Hi John,

Great, the weekly and monthly and HTML options, and I love the yearly
calendar!

BUT! When trying to export to OUTLOOK I get the following error msg:

- Run-time error '429'
ActiveX component can't create object -

What does this mean? Has anyone else had this problem? Or something to do
with my "relic" MS Outlook 97 or something else in my PC?

Astrid
in melting Melbourne

> Happy New Year!
>
> There is a new version of On This Day available via the links below. The
> most important changes are listed below:
>
> Version: 1.5 Build 0
> - Added the HTML output option, including the ability
> to make a year's worth of monthly calendars
> - Added the Microsoft Outlook output option
> - Added the Primary Events Only filter
> - Added the Report Date Range>Week option
> - Added the Report Date Range>Month option
> - Added the Reference field to the Person Details window
>
> The "Make Calendar for Year" feature is pretty cool, if I do say so
myself.
> It makes a year's worth of monthly calendars, and an index file, in HTML.
> Many of my relatives has requested (and will soon receive) either
electronic
> or printed copies. Check out a sample here:
>
> January:
> http://sites.netscape.net/johncardinal/otdex/otd_2001_01.htm
>
> Index to all 12 months:
> http://sites.netscape.net/johncardinal/otdex/otd_2001_idx.htm
>
> (the names have been changed to protect the guilty)
>
> John

> John Cardinal's "On This Day" (OTD) was not written by Wholly
> Genes, Inc., the authors and publishers of TMG. The author of this
> program is not affiliated with Wholly Genes in any way. OTD reads
> a TMG database a produces a report of events that occurred on a
> particular date or set of dates.
>
> Contents and Overview:
> http://sites.netscape.net/johncardinal/tmgotd/contents.htm
>
> Download: