TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2001-01 > 0978689816

From: "Astrid Kranzbuhler" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] OTD Version 1.5 Build 0
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 21:16:56 +1100

Hi John,

Yes, I suspected that too :-(
I had hoped it might be have been the heat <g>

No - no upgrade plans, I don't use Outlook THAT much, these days mainly for
the reminders and for that the '97 Version will do nicely.
Oh well, I guess I can live without. Especially because I really like the
HTML options, and of course the monthly calendar option sort of does remind
me of important dates anyway!

Still, thank you for OTD and keep up the great work!

Astrid

> Astrid,
>
> I suspect that the problem _is_ related to using Outlook 97. I only had
> Outlook 98 and Outlook 2000 available to test, and OTD worked properly
with
> those two on my machines. I don't have a long history programming Outlook,
> so I don't know off-hand what changed when. I'll investigate and see if I
> can determine if OTD *should* work with Outlook 97. I suspect the answer
> will be no, based on my memory and based on the error 429 you received.
>
> So--got any plans to upgrade? <g>
>
> John
> in bleak Boston

This thread: