TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2001-01 > 0978801744

From: "Jeff Piper" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] UK Specific Tags and Sentences
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 17:22:24 -0000

OOOPS.
I have 4.0b and updated to 4.oc and transferred data from UFT to TMG. When I
knew even less than I do now, I deleted the Census1841 51 etc. tags from my
dataset thinking that I didn't want them and that they were something
transferred across from.

Well I better get typing!!!!!!

Jeff Piper
www.piper22.freeserve.co.uk
NDFHS Member
Researching in the North East
PIPER, CUMMINGS, HUGHES, BUCHANAN, HERDMAN, RIDLEY, HAZEL, BROWN, WILSON,
MOORE and especially TAYLDER