TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2001-01 > 0979410765

From: "Billie R. McNamara" <>
Subject: [TMG] Individual summary report for proofreading
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 13:32:45 -0500

This may have been addressed before, and I've missed it in searches.

One of the wonderful features of Roots III (for those here who are familiar
with it) was that you could print a report that looked like a screen dump
of basic info on every person in your database so you could compare that to
your original sources or whatever.

I can't figure out how to do that in TMG. I've entered 500 people so far
from two British census years. I need to generate some kind of report (a
spreadsheet would be ideal) to use to proofread the data before I start on
the next census. I don't want all the verbal fluff that comes with the
register-style reports.

I've discovered I can do this in FTM, but I'd rather not start flipping
back and forth between programs if I can avoid it.

Suggestions will be appreciated.

This thread: