TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2001-01 > 0979485874

From: Terry Reigel <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] One Click Report - was "I give up"
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 10:24:34 -0500

David Ward wrote:

> Secondly, for us beginners, the need to be able to print out a simple
> one-click outline descendancy tree or a genealogy report รก la FTW. From
> there we can see immediately what we've got and can learn to branch out.

I agree, any changes that make TMG easy for new users to get started will help
us all. TMG does provide sample reports that should generate those kind of
reports with little effort. Could you make some specific comments about how
those don't do what you have in mind? And any suggestions for improvements?

Terry Reigel

This thread: