TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2001-01 > 0979950138

From: Richard Brogger <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Snow White Virus
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 18:22:18 -0600

Hi Bob,

I doubt that message meant someone infected with the virus.
I believe it was the virus's author that was meant and I
would like to get my hands on the author of the Snow White
Virus. Half the time when I get sent a copy it causes my ISP
to drop out and I have spent as much as an hour trying to
get Snowhite downloaded so I can receive my mail. I did not
open the attachment, it did no damage on my machine but it
has cost me a lot of time and all of us a lot of money.

Richard Brogger

Bob Geldart wrote:
> At 01:05 AM 1/19/2001, you wrote:
> >Fi-fi on that nasty person!!! May they burn in the world of crashed hard
> >disks and destroyed FATs.
> A little compassion.... In all likelihood, that person may not have
> realized what was happening, or even that it was sent from their machine.
> Bob Geldart
> Maynard, MA

This thread: