TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2001-01 > 0980024539

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] help
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 13:02:19 -0800

Peggy - When you generate your report and are at the report definition
screen, click on the tab that says "Options 2." Down in the lower left-hand
corner is a section that says "tag types." You may either select "all" or
"selected." If you have "selected" checked, click define and make sure that
the "note" tag is selected. Otherwise it won't print.

Learned this one the hard way.