TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2001-01 > 0980139490

From: "William Roberts" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Footnote sentence variable
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 23:58:10 -0500

CD stands for Citation Detail. Because it is enclosed in angle brackets it
will not output any data unless there is something entered into the Citation
Detail field of the citation on the individual tag.

The Citation Detail is individual for each place the source is cited.
Therefore on the master source list it can not show anything except the
place to put the CD.

Myrnice

<> wrote on Sunday, January 21, 2001 11:43 PM

> When I preview a long footnote on my data base, it all looks ok except
that
> there's a variable <CD> at the end that's just hanging there unexplained
and
> undefined. Can someone help me with what CD is in this case, and assuming
> it's a variable that I'm not using, do I want to get rid of it on an
overall
> basis rather than case by case, and if so, how. Since I transferred my
data
> from UFT, I think every one of several thousand footnotes will have a "CD"
at
> the end. Thanks.

This thread: