TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2001-01 > 0980369166

From: Holly King <>
Subject: [TMG]
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 15:46:06 -0500

This is true about hoazes but Richard is telling the truth. I work as a
computer tech and we have been notified by Symantec that this is not a
hoax. The information that Richard supplied is true according to
symsntec. It is also true ythat there are many hoaxes but if you need a
link I can supply that for you to believe that it is not a hoax, it is
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/ . I hope that is helps. Mcafee virus is
not the most reliable antivirus software on the market. in fact it is
about the 10th. Where as Norton was the number one choice. Just my 2
cents worth of information on the subject.

Holly King

This thread: